Your child is eligible for free school meals if you’re in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual income of no more than £16,190
Registering for free meals could also raise an additional £1,320 for the school to fund valuable support for your child, such as extra tuition, financial assistance with extra curricular clubs and music lessons and subsidised residential trips.
Children in Nursery and Reception may be eligible for Early Years Pupil Premium (£302 per child each year).
To check for eligibility, please either:
- Complete the appropriate form below and return to school:
Early Years Pupil Premium (Nursery and Reception)
Years 1 to 6
- Check your eligibility and apply online: