The School Day
Mornings only, 9:00am -12:00 noon.
Break 10:30am to 10:45am
Key Stage 1 - Morning session ends 12:00noon
Key Stage 2 - Morning Session ends 12:15pm (Year 3 and above)
KS1 - Begins 1:00pm
KS2 – Begins 1:15pm
KS1 Break from 2.00pm – 2.15pm
Afternoon Session ends 3:15pm
Children can be dropped off into school care in the main playground from 08:45am
As we are trying to encourage healthy eating, please remember that only fruit is allowed as a break time snack. We encourage the children to bring a bottle of water into class, which they can drink during lessons.
- The school office must be informed by 9.30am if your child is unwell and will not be attending school that day. When your child returns to school, all absences must be explained in a written note to the class teacher.
- All other requests for absence must be detailed on a Leave of Absence form available from the school office or from this website under the tab Parents (Letters and Forms). This includes abscence for music exams, secondary school exams, medical appointments etc…
- Consistent punctuality is essential in order to allow your child to gain fully from lessons.
- Please ensure that all your children's belongings are labelled.
- All medication must be clearly labelled and include clear instructions
- Any long term medical conditions (asthma, allergies etc) that require the school to keep medication on a permanent basis must be detailed on a Long-Term Medical Condition form.